Monday, July 31, 2006
Monday?
1. Some Racial Harmony Food Fair at my sch. ok food was pretty good. Tons more affordable than outside stuff
2.Bible Quiz training (lol pastor was out on leave so I just took some tests)
3.G-O-H training (legs is sore...how long can I keep tis up...................?)
4. How's life, people?
FOP on sat/sun. Which day to go?so many decisions......sch...church.....now this......
Work remains much the same, with just a slight improvement. Meaning less homework and stuff. Man the teachers changed over the weekend..weird..suddenly a lot less short-tempered.....like over the weekend they drank bucketloads of patience...madness...whole class fooling around...an' the teacher? Quietly tell the class to calm down. Same scenario in every class. =o And I attempted to pon lifeskills...-.-..didn't work...but i was fed up with tis one teacher...for no gd reason she picks on me....do this, do that, stand up, ans this and that....
2 tests tis week.
my life is getting boring...my posts are also getting boring....
so..monday..5 more days of sch.
yes...sat is included.....
changeme.
10:45 PM