Monday, July 17, 2006
Wat to say..
Ok..had g-o-h training today...fun fun...stand out in the sun without a drop of water for 1 1/2 hours..march till yr legs drop..and you start falling asleep in the middle of marching too...one guy really did it....retarded....kenna pumped like siao after that...
The start of the new week....thank god it's monday....haha...meet friends again....catch up on schwork and stuff...really great..if not for the droning teachers and hw that is..........yea and the occasional ******* at sch hu needs to get a life....still, I can't complain...other ppl probably have it worse.....
So..to summarise the last week....
1.Did 1/2 of homework
2.Went to see sch band concert
3.Saturday: Bong needed a drum key to fix the bass, so down I went. Ta-da. When I got there the thing was fixed already.Turns out Bong found a drum key. I told Angel and she was like "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." -_- Man...next time..plz get yr facts right.....and reamin in constant communication....to receive any updates....Bong....pls inform ppl if you found....if not misunderstandings will occur......don make me waste the 1hr and $0.65...I could have revised and bought a candy bar with that...=)
4. Sunday:.........
As a drummer....what i lack now is experience...so....what i need now is more oppurtunities...but i suppose it's all His plan...i thank God that i've even made it tis far...abt a month ago i was demoralized and dejected over my drumming...but i thank God..he has given me motivation to practice and improve....so....again i thank God..and although I have yet to experience really playing in a band..i continue to pray that God would motivate me...give me oppurtunities..and last but not least..use me for His grand design.
And also all the abv to survive this week, Common Tests, Bible reading, drumming, friends, teachers, err enemies and the like.
Amen.
changeme.
11:26 PM