Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Hehehehehehe...havent had time to update in a while. =)
Arrrr I missed FOP.....AGAIN......after last year, I tried to make time...reschedule this and that...but my friend.....he was forced to watch a lame movie with his parents....so there goes my chance. Lol but should pray for him...cos his parents are not supportive of his being a christian...which puts him under constant pressure I guess.....so yea....
Wth. There's always planetshakers. Or next year........
So wassup lately?
Well on sunday...I PLAYED FOR THE FIRST TIME FOR YOUTH! Lol...not that it was very good.....screwed up super lots of times.....off-beat and all......still......it was a good effort on my part if I may say so myself........at least I know where I stand.....what to improve on....stuff like that......and above all....greater confidence in playing.
Monday....totally slack....=P.....no one cares about work much when they know there's a holiday coming up.....at least almost nobody. Then again....with the holiday also comes the inevitable extra hw........and of course they schedule all the tests on the same day after that.....so...what's the definition of holiday? Lol.
Then today...yup...NDP parade. The guest of honour sure took his time to arrive....we were standing there for a good 15 mins before the parade started....now some of you might say 15 mins is nothing....but try wearing full uniform and gloves and then not fidgeting.....nope. Not easy. UG ppl shld know just what I mean.
Then after that went to church to jam for a while....I tink I damaged Joel's guitar...sorry Joel....put up with me.....its not everyone has a friend who can damage yr phone, guitar and new sticks at one go.....lol...good prac though.
Going to do hw now,
Cheers.
changeme.
9:23 PM