Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Update~update~update
Ok this is the 3rd week of new year. A quick check shows I have so far kept err 3 resolutions. Not a very good start.
My 'O' levels have started. Or my d&t has. One 80-page-long A3 folio in 8 months? 10 pages a month lol. +the damn artefact i have to fabricate. I suspect i'll be cracking by march/april.
On a brighter note...masterlife intro is this sat. Hope that i can be a good disciple.I should be playing for church this week. Drumming is one of the few things i do to keep myself sane amongst the crap life throws at you. Yes it sounds damn pessimistic but that's the popular opinion among school. Esp the sec 4s. Hope things improve sia.
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. - Psalm 46:1
Peace out.
I need a new skin dammit. Still cant find one.
changeme.
11:07 PM
__________