Friday, February 09, 2007
update
Man school is starting to get more and more tiring.....the pressure is on to complete my d&t folio by end of chinese new year......
Today the previous batch of sec 4s got their 'o' level results back...whoa...super chaotic scene...people screaming and throwing their slips in the air...retarded..though not bad my sch got quite a lot of distinctions. Plus the principal said this was a batch that needed a miracle....i guess God really provided one...i see ppl who i thought were slackers getting 10 points o.0
Anw that's it for this post...i cant think of anything else to say. Tmr is band prac. Have to try my new sticks cos someone got irritated if i didnt. Sheesh. I was saving the best for the last. But nooo...force me to set a date to use them...lol.
Nvm. I dont mind. Its the least i can do not to irritate him. 'Sides I wanna try round-tipped.
changeme.
11:10 PM