Saturday, April 21, 2007
hullo..
ah this week has been great...stress free for the first 2 days cos i fell sick and didnt have to do a single piece of work...however the feeling is not so good...i didnt do work cos i couldnt do anything...staying in bed like some invalid. Activities limited to lying down, getting up, sitting up and using the comp.
Other than that things were normal...i spent the time touching up my folio, trying to get some revising done, catching up with work, improving my guitar, watching bleach...
I need a new blogskin.
Ah yes...and im still deciding which Comm to join...ive already decided on one...but ill wait till sunday before i make the final decision...in case for some reason my mind changes. Which would be very troublesome....I hate making important decisions like these...but I guess its for a higher cause? Lol.
Ok...that's it...masterlife and band prac today. How nice lol
changeme.
11:26 AM