Sunday, April 08, 2007
I got baptised today.
Ok wait...lets go back a bit
First, yea i know my blog is cold. Sorry to all. My comp was down for 1 month plus...unreliable thing...i tried countless times to revive it. -.- in the end i just reformatted the thing. As you can see, it worked. My tagboard has been having fun in the meantime...?!?
Ok. Yea i was saying...i finally got baptised! The feeling was great. I dont mean the dunking or the cold...i mean the feeling of um entering a new phase of life. That feeling of being free. I guess no words can describe it.
So..what now?
Still deciding whether to go for youth camp. Publicity ppl for the youth camp not helping either. Going around dressed like prisoners. Yea well i get the whole prisoner thing...but i dont think i can take much more of black and white.
My folio is still screwed.
Mid-years coming....time to get sth solid done. This serves as a friendly reminder too for anyone out there as lazy as me.
changeme.
11:15 PM