Thursday, April 26, 2007
Well this week has been fine so far...encountered a few problems as always, and still havent figured out a few things for the folio...
Ahh crap the midyears start tmr. As in, really tmr. At 11.00 am. Last midyears I'll ever take in secondary school...and im not prepared for it...-.- Well ok there's still some time...time enough to erm mug...its just a simple english paper, what could go wrong, other than i miss my A and screw up my oral on sat...
K wth am i talking. Everything works out once we draw on God's strength and rely on His guidance...maybe not as we'd like to...but one thing I'm constantly reminded of is His amazing power to change circumstances, and to use us in every situation for His purpose, and His will...so as long as we give the glory to Him, and give thanks to Him in everything.
I just pray for a double portion of that power and focus till next next thurs...and of course all the way till the 'o's...
And good luck to anyone taking midyears too...all the best, lean not on your own understanding but trust in God...=)
changeme.
8:29 PM